1.1K views

My last months there, I had financial aid & Pell grants so much so that I was at a ZERO balance & was ready to graduate.I received a check in the mail from Sallie Mae for $1420.00.

I called Sallie Mae & they stated that Brown Mackie gave them the okay to mail the check to me because I had a ZERO balance, the check was mine to do with what I choose, just understand that at some point I will have to repay the money to the Federal Loan Services people. I had to wait 3 months to walk to graduate by the time I was finished with my last class & externship, by that time I was already 3 months into a REAL University for my Bachelors. My whole time as a student I had a 4.0 GPA. They wanted me to cash the check & bring the money to them!

NEVER had I ever had to do that.

THE WHOLE PLACE IS A RIP-OFF; NOT WORTH YOUR TIME OR MONEY; SOME OF THE CLASSES WERE A JOKE; EXTERNSHIP WAS A JOKE; FINANCIAL AID WAS A JOKE!!

Review about: Brown Mackie College Financial Aid Service.

Had an Experience with Brown Mackie College?

Comments

The Coaching Institute - Criminal Minds at TCI The Coaching Institute "Do yourself a huge favour and walk away from TCI..a friend spent over $50K on their so called education and they could not give her the "diploma" she had signed..." Read more Brett Mcfall - Brett Mcfall Courses Are Bullshits, Worthless and Totally a Waste of Time!B Brett McFall "I have attended many internet marketing seminars and previews over the years. This time I attended Brett McFall seminar preview while I was in Melbourne. To be frank, it is..." Read more Curriculum Associates - Iready is full of crock Curriculum Associates "Iready is a website that is "educational" for children. Not true! This website is just an excuse to make money as the website is very glitchy and VERY poorly made!..." Read more Rich Dad Education -  Rich Dad free options webinar Rich Dad Education "The first webinar I thought was very good. The Rich Dad free options webinar. The teacher talked about using a software called ivest. https://www.ivestplus.com/. showed us how to use it..." Read more Keystone Rv - Very Disappointed - Won't buy another! Keystone Rv "Keystone builds a very nice looking product. Unfortunately they source poor quality accessories and then don't stand behind them. In addition, the build quality is on the surface only. one..." Read more Guardsman - The worst shopping experience of my life Guardsman "I am extremely let down by Guardsman and Nebraska Furniture Mart. I feel very taken advantage of. I saved money to purchase a leather sectional and purchased the protection plan...." Read more Chopretail - Horrible Experience Chopretail "I am a new mother and purchased a Spectra S2 pump from Chop Retail via Walmart. I like to be a prepared mother and ordered the pump 4 months before..." Read more Waffle House - Egregious service by WH employees to a 30 yr service veteran Waffle House "On or about, 9/22/2017, between 4-5pm, I visited the Georgia State University Waffle House located at 100 Piedmont Ave SE, Atlanta GA 30303. Upon visiting the store, I noticed an..." Read more