I don't even know where to start!!I attended BMC Phoenix Nursing program.

From the get go, there were repeated schedule changes, nursing instructors hired with no nursing knowledge whatsoever!! The staff was way too clicky. If you pissed off one, you were on the @#$& list the rest of the program...IF you made it that far. Rules changed from cohort to cohort....and from student to student.

We were not allowed to share grades with other students because they passed incompetent students and failed competent students! There was a lot of favoritism. The staff was rude and made fun of students who weren't grasping concepts. Oh, and did I mention......it's now 7 months after graduation and we STILL do not have our Diplomas??

(nobody seems to know who to contact for them.WTF!!)

Review about: Brown Mackie College Program.

Had an Experience with Brown Mackie College?

Comments

They changed my schedule three times while I was actually at the school!I was in one class that my schedule said I was supposed to be in, just for the sign in sheet not to have my name on it.

I questioned the office and they said they had changed my schedule and oops, forgot to tell me.It happened three times like that

Stratford Career Institute - HIGH SCHOOL DIPLOMA Stratford Career Institute "I RECENTLY WAS DROPED FROM MY LOCAL COMMUNITY COLLEGE DUE THAT MY HIGH SCHOOL DIPLOMA WAS NOT RECONIZED AND IT WAS NOT VALID, IAM VERY UPSET WITH STRATFORD CAREER INSTITUTE..." Read more Nv Real Estate Academy - NVREA-More Than Expected Nv Real Estate Academy "My name is Elizabeth Brumbaugh. My husband and attend the NV BusTour in July 2017. We both were extremely skeptical but when we left we were pleased that we took..." Read more Legacy Education Alliance - Be Smart and Run Away Legacy Education Alliance "I am taking my time and effort to write this review hoping that one less person could be saved from a unnecessary financial disaster. There is no free lunch. The..." Read more Corllins University Scam Corllins University "I spent alot of money on the Masters degree program based on learning, and was also told that the degree was accredited and valid for applying for jobs, but as..." Read more Precision Tune - They lied and put my life in danger. Precision Tune "On Thursday, September 14, 2017 .. I went to the precision tune in Wilson, NC for a routine oil change, tire rotation, and tire pressure check. I live 45 minutes..." Read more Calatlantic Homes - Buyer Beware Calatlantic Homes "Garage door wood shrunk and left unpainted grooves in door. Builder says "sorry, paint touchup already done". Ours is the only garage door on street that looks this bad. This..." Read more Lkq Corporation - Liers cheat's and theves...... Lkq Corporation "This is my 2 cents, LKQ in San Bernardino has a employee by the name of ralphelo who helps make sure the cars are set down correctly and cleans the..." Read more American Red Cross - Hurricane Relief Lies from the Red Cross American Red Cross "In August 2017 , Southern Texas was hit with Hurricane Harvey. While this hurricane did not produce high winds , it did , drop tremendous amounts of rain that buried..." Read more