This guy called me into a meeting and started his bullying tactics right away.I dont think in the whole 45 minutes I was in there, the guy let me speak once.

Funny thing, he kept going on and on about something I had no idea of. He used either hypotheticals or a complete lack of awareness. I truly think this *** had me confused with someone else. The craziest part - whoever he was talking about must had not really done anything bc he kept on about perception and I could never tell if some incident had actually happened.

This guy is the biggest *** I have ever met, and I left thinking the best solution for him was to allow him to continue thinking he had some meaningful discussion, while i find another school that employs better people.

I did.UAB - graduated and went back for Graduate degree.

Had an Experience with Brown Mackie College?

Comments

Philip Merrill College Of Journalism - Bad Journalism School that Deceives all Undergraduate Broadcast Journalism Students and Minorities of an Opportunity Philip Merrill College Of Journalism " I am writing to you today as I wish to provide a formal complaint about the undergraduate broadcast journalism program at the University of Maryland‘s Philip Merrill College of..." Read more Nv Real Estate Academy - NVREA-More Than Expected Nv Real Estate Academy "My name is Elizabeth Brumbaugh. My husband and attend the NV BusTour in July 2017. We both were extremely skeptical but when we left we were pleased that we took..." Read more Stratford Career Institute - HIGH SCHOOL DIPLOMA Stratford Career Institute "I RECENTLY WAS DROPED FROM MY LOCAL COMMUNITY COLLEGE DUE THAT MY HIGH SCHOOL DIPLOMA WAS NOT RECONIZED AND IT WAS NOT VALID, IAM VERY UPSET WITH STRATFORD CAREER INSTITUTE..." Read more Www.Actualtests.com does not honor it's "LifeTime Membership" ! Actualtests "I purchased an www.actualtests.com membership account in the year 2005 for $100.00 This allowed me to download any PDF for any exam and whenever i wanted to. Since the beginning..." Read more Waffle House - Egregious service by WH employees to a 30 yr service veteran Waffle House "On or about, 9/22/2017, between 4-5pm, I visited the Georgia State University Waffle House located at 100 Piedmont Ave SE, Atlanta GA 30303. Upon visiting the store, I noticed an..." Read more Wayfair - Misleading advertising Wayfair "Wayfair posted an ad on Yahoo Canada listing a ShelterLogic product at 204.99 When I clicked on the link the actual product was $310.99 When contacted they suggested the add..." Read more Tophatter - BUYER BEWARE!!! ACTUALLY, JUST STAY AWAY!!! Tophatter "STAY FAR, FAR AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY!! I was excited when I first found it, and ordered 30+ things in the first week! As they came in, there was something..." Read more Daniels Jewelers - *** daniels jewelry Daniels Jewelers "They should go out of business and die there pushy and go against people agency, and the force you to buy something, i would love to destroy the conpany, they..." Read more