This guy called me into a meeting and started his bullying tactics right away.I dont think in the whole 45 minutes I was in there, the guy let me speak once.

Funny thing, he kept going on and on about something I had no idea of. He used either hypotheticals or a complete lack of awareness. I truly think this *** had me confused with someone else. The craziest part - whoever he was talking about must had not really done anything bc he kept on about perception and I could never tell if some incident had actually happened.

This guy is the biggest *** I have ever met, and I left thinking the best solution for him was to allow him to continue thinking he had some meaningful discussion, while i find another school that employs better people.

I did.UAB - graduated and went back for Graduate degree.

Had an Experience with Brown Mackie College?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Stratford Career Institute - HIGH SCHOOL DIPLOMA Stratford Career Institute "I RECENTLY WAS DROPED FROM MY LOCAL COMMUNITY COLLEGE DUE THAT MY HIGH SCHOOL DIPLOMA WAS NOT RECONIZED AND IT WAS NOT VALID, IAM VERY UPSET WITH STRATFORD CAREER INSTITUTE..." Read more Curriculum Associates - I-Ready is is horrid, enough said. Curriculum Associates "Let's see, how shall I begin this... saying "I-Ready is horrid" is an understatement, to be honest. To start with, the diagnostic tests are *** ridiculous. They literally give you..." Read more Rich Dad Education -  Rich Dad free options webinar Rich Dad Education "The first webinar I thought was very good. The Rich Dad free options webinar. The teacher talked about using a software called ivest. https://www.ivestplus.com/. showed us how to use it..." Read more Curriculum Associates I Ready Math Instruction Review Curriculum Associates "30 minutes each week of my life that I will never get back. The program is designed for the torture of students. MORONIC. ..." Read more Coleman Furniture - Horrible Coleman Furniture "NEVER order from Coleman Furniture. They are absolutely horrible. You will regret it. We ordered an entertainment center from them in December 2016. It got delayed and was delivered late,..." Read more Wish - My money or a lawsuit Wish "My credit card document states that I spent over $600 in checking out my car on your app I registered out of Baltimore City I recently just got a lawsuit..." Read more Onemain Financial - Fund your Business Project via our genuine Bank guarantee/SBLC Onemain Financial "Are you looking for financing source such as Bank Guarantee (BG) and Standby Letter Of Credit (SBLC)? I am a direct mandate to a Financial Institution who is also known..." Read more MODO NYC - Design and Develop creative space by Jesse Keyes MODO NYC "We hired Jesse Keyes of Modo who designed and developed our fashion showroom in Chelsea, Manhattan. Super creative, expedited and economical, unreal. The space became both functional and aesthetically pleasing,..." Read more