I was mislead by the staff.I was informed that I would be able to retake a test,file an appeal and do a grade challenge.To make matters worse after being lied to by the staff I was notified by a Goverment agency that Sara Tolby from the nursing department Slandered my name and stated untrue facts.

I wish this school would be shut down. The nursing teachers even told us that they didnt allow their own kids to enroll because they knew the program was ran incorrectly. Leaving Brown Mackie was the best thing that could ever happen to me.I just want to warn ANYBODY interested into entering the nursing field to do their research and dont waste your money.This school has it set up so most of the student fail.Check out their pass/failure rate and how many dissmals they have each month.I dont see how anybody can be happy working for this company. DO your reasearch and homework.

I wish I would have listened to other students/ex employees about this school.When I started this school I was in a class of 14, now only 3 people remain.

Review about: Brown Mackie College Program.

Had an Experience with Brown Mackie College?

Comments