I was mislead by the staff.I was informed that I would be able to retake a test,file an appeal and do a grade challenge.To make matters worse after being lied to by the staff I was notified by a Goverment agency that Sara Tolby from the nursing department Slandered my name and stated untrue facts.

I wish this school would be shut down. The nursing teachers even told us that they didnt allow their own kids to enroll because they knew the program was ran incorrectly. Leaving Brown Mackie was the best thing that could ever happen to me.I just want to warn ANYBODY interested into entering the nursing field to do their research and dont waste your money.This school has it set up so most of the student fail.Check out their pass/failure rate and how many dissmals they have each month.I dont see how anybody can be happy working for this company. DO your reasearch and homework.

I wish I would have listened to other students/ex employees about this school.When I started this school I was in a class of 14, now only 3 people remain.

Review about: Brown Mackie College Program.

Had an Experience with Brown Mackie College?

Comments

The Coaching Institute - Criminal Minds at TCI The Coaching Institute "Do yourself a huge favour and walk away from TCI..a friend spent over $50K on their so called education and they could not give her the "diploma" she had signed..." Read more Philip Merrill College Of Journalism - Bad Journalism School that Deceives all Undergraduate Broadcast Journalism Students and Minorities of an Opportunity Philip Merrill College Of Journalism " I am writing to you today as I wish to provide a formal complaint about the undergraduate broadcast journalism program at the University of Maryland‘s Philip Merrill College of..." Read more National Laser Institute - Finicial advisors charge more money from black ppl National Laser Institute "I graduated with almost 40 people. Tuition was about $7,295. After speaking with almost every student, that we're offered or aware and given the option of a scholarship. Almost everyone..." Read more Curriculum Associates - Iready is full of crock Curriculum Associates "Iready is a website that is "educational" for children. Not true! This website is just an excuse to make money as the website is very glitchy and VERY poorly made!..." Read more Time Warner Cable - Zero help when you call Time Warner Cable "On not one but two separate occasions I have received calls and voicemails from time warner cable after 9pm. FTC mandates do not permit calls before 8am and after 9pm...." Read more Toyota Financial - They have messed up my credit by over 100 points that will cost me $1000's over my lifetime Toyota Financial "A 30 year military veteran and 12 year Toyota owner, I planned to purchase another when my current Toyota needed replacement. I can tell you that will not happen! I..." Read more Aliexpress - No Response on Customer Service Aliexpress "I had made a purchase on aliexpress from one of the supplier, i did not receive by product and also my buyer protection was end, i was not able to..." Read more Desertcart - Over a month, missing delivery, No refund, No support Desertcart "Ordered a bunch of stuff, ONE ITEM WAS NOT SHIPPED out from their US consolidation center, rest were delivered in two separate deliveries. Support has only emailed stating that they..." Read more