Two and half years ago my fiance started school at Brown Mackie for a paralegal degree.We spoke to a lady named Jeannie who said that fiance was getting a full pell grant and would not have to pay for schooling or books!

Jeannie no longer works there and now we have bills coming at us left and right from Brown Mackie that don't make any sense. Several times they pulled him from class for hours to sit and wait for someone to talk to him to get a payment for the books that were suppose to be covered. They didn't let him take his final class until he started making payments. What the heck is wrong with this school?

He is graduating before he finishes his last class. What a crappy school. He claims that his worst decision in life was deciding to go to this college.

It's been a horrible experience and I suggest that you don't waste your time and money on Brown Mackie College!

Had an Experience with Brown Mackie College?

Comments

Fortunebuilders - Fortune Builders is legit Fortunebuilders "Let me break it down for folks in real life. I attended a 2 hours free class from FB at a local hotel. The speaker shared enough information with me..." Read more Legacy Education Alliance - Be Smart and Run Away Legacy Education Alliance "I am taking my time and effort to write this review hoping that one less person could be saved from a unnecessary financial disaster. There is no free lunch. The..." Read more Curriculum Associates - Iready is full of crock Curriculum Associates "Iready is a website that is "educational" for children. Not true! This website is just an excuse to make money as the website is very glitchy and VERY poorly made!..." Read more COSS and STEI - STEI and COSS Fraud Singapore COSS and STEI "I would like to complain the fraud institution STEi and COSS. STEi in a Singapore college which is providing 3 months studies and 6 months internship. The Principal marketing agent..." Read more Cheetos Cheetos "What happened!! These were my favorite at one time and now they are nasty!! It tastes like the oil they use now has a distinct taste that overcomes the whole..." Read more Smartstyle - Color Smartstyle "I went into smartstyle on Saturday, September 30th, 2017 at 12:50 pm. I did not leave the salon until 9:00 pm. All I wanted was to get my hair blonde...." Read more Amazon Web Services - AWS is Terrible!!!! Amazon Web Services "waited 9 full business days with my account being suspended without a proper response from the customer service.!! i uploaded my CC details in the system and faxed it along..." Read more Mor Furniture For Less - Worst experience spokane Mor Furniture For Less "Delivery never happened kept rescheduling then had thier repo guy bring the furniture which was broken then had to cancel order and said they didnt have the cash and would..." Read more