4608 S Garnett Rd #110, Tulsa, OK 74146, USA
1.1
Additional Fees
Equipment Quality
Scholarship, Grants and Programs

Brown Mackie disregarded me as a student and wouldn't let me enroll in a later cohort when they found out they would be shutting down.After no answers to any calls or email I left it as a loss.

Now I don't know if I will even be allowed to enroll in a different school. This left me with an unfinished nursing program and supposedly still owing them $2,400. Now I get harassed and can't do anything about it.

Yes I did go there but how am i Supposed to still owe for a program I never got to finish?Thanks Brown Mackie for ruining two years of my life, my credit and my chances of going to another school with financial aid help.

Review about: Brown Mackie College Program.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

I liked: One class a month.

I didn't like: Did not get credit for them, How much they call now trying to collect money, Lack of compassion.

Had an Experience with Brown Mackie College?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion