1.1
Additional Fees
Equipment Quality
Scholarship, Grants and Programs

Brown Mackie disregarded me as a student and wouldn't let me enroll in a later cohort when they found out they would be shutting down.After no answers to any calls or email I left it as a loss.

Now I don't know if I will even be allowed to enroll in a different school. This left me with an unfinished nursing program and supposedly still owing them $2,400. Now I get harassed and can't do anything about it.

Yes I did go there but how am i Supposed to still owe for a program I never got to finish?Thanks Brown Mackie for ruining two years of my life, my credit and my chances of going to another school with financial aid help.

Review about: Brown Mackie College Program.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

I liked: One class a month.

I didn't like: Did not get credit for them, How much they call now trying to collect money, Lack of compassion.

Had an Experience with Brown Mackie College?

Comments

Brown Mackie College offers poor quality education that doesn't receive any attention from employers Brown Mackie College "I began attending this school in August 2009, and it wasn't long before I discovered that they weren't even accredited. They had people with no more than associates degrees teaching,..." Read more Nv Real Estate Academy - NVREA-More Than Expected Nv Real Estate Academy "My name is Elizabeth Brumbaugh. My husband and attend the NV BusTour in July 2017. We both were extremely skeptical but when we left we were pleased that we took..." Read more Stratford Career Institute - HIGH SCHOOL DIPLOMA Stratford Career Institute "I RECENTLY WAS DROPED FROM MY LOCAL COMMUNITY COLLEGE DUE THAT MY HIGH SCHOOL DIPLOMA WAS NOT RECONIZED AND IT WAS NOT VALID, IAM VERY UPSET WITH STRATFORD CAREER INSTITUTE..." Read more Curriculum Associates - I-ready Program Review Curriculum Associates "30 minutes each week of my life that I will never get back. The program is designed for the torture of students. MORONIC. ..." Read more Guardsman - The worst shopping experience of my life Guardsman "I am extremely let down by Guardsman and Nebraska Furniture Mart. I feel very taken advantage of. I saved money to purchase a leather sectional and purchased the protection plan...." Read more Sa Painting And Remodeling - Sebastian Arlegui And Jose Barahona - Botched Bathroom Remodel SA Painting and Remodeling Sa Painting And Remodeling - Sebastian Arlegui And Jose Barahona "On July 26, 2017 SA Painting and Remodeling LLC, Sebastian Arlegui and Jose Barahona, agreed to fix my bathroom. The bathroom is now in need of repair due to the..." Read more Tophatter - BUYER BEWARE!!! ACTUALLY, JUST STAY AWAY!!! Tophatter "STAY FAR, FAR AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY!! I was excited when I first found it, and ordered 30+ things in the first week! As they came in, there was something..." Read more Safe Step Tub - Never so dissapointed! Safe Step Tub "I was told by the Manager/Supervisor of *Safe Step Walk in Tubs Canada* that if I said anything about this that I would be charged with slander...how can the truth..." Read more