1.3
Additional Fees
Scholarship, Grants and Programs

Hi, in San Antonio I had the same issue. $1200, they called it a stipend, but upon returning, i was to pay that back.

How is that?,it is a stipend. So then, since i cashed it, that doubled what I owed them? How is that then? Then, they added 9,000$ more on top of the financial aid they had already taken.

I also noticed, that in instances they would get the financial aid money, then return more than taken, and say I owed them. I signed up to achieve a Bachelors in April 2012, all these problems and I still have not had right chance to complete. We are in 2017, and the school kicked me out. Unfortunately, the school is closed for good and teaching students out.

So now I am suing them for the 57,000 plus, 6,000 they say I owe them. What a waste of time. Fortunately, I found a school, (NAU), that will transfer 91% of my credits.

What a relief after all the hassle and tears and frustration of trying to complete an education. By far the worst experience ever with a school.

Review about: Brown Mackie College Financial Aid Service.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Comments

I am going through the same thing but I don't understand what exactly they did wrong I just know they did something with the Federal loans or what not and I'm trying to figure it out so I don't have to pay back double of what I should my name is Angelknipp@gmail.com

So what ended up happening with suing them?