Additional Fees
Equipment Quality
Scholarship, Grants and Programs

I am a former student at Brown Mackie, and I left after May 30, 2015, I needed a leave of absent for personal reason and I was to return in July, but they withdrew me from the school, my financial aid that was due to me, they took back, and said I owe them $557, plus the money they took from Department of Education.They won't give my degree that I worked hard for, and now they won't answer the phone for my transcript.

I have left voice messages for Rose Curtis, and left emails also. Now I'm getting that my transcript is in South Carolina......how can that be when I attended Brown Mackie in Birmingham Alabama.

Now as student we have to pay the government all this money that we don't have, because they took it, and we left holding the bag.They need to fix this and fast.

Review about: Brown Mackie College Customer Care.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

I liked: One class a month.

I didn't like: Classes you took, Did not get credit for them, Rushed classes.

Had an Experience with Brown Mackie College?

Comments

Because sucks.I took a leave, and was told I need to leave that papers with the Dean.

when I returned, I was also withdrawn. The Dean lost my paper work, so rhe school said i dropped out. Thank God i keot my signed papers from the dean. I was also told I owed money.

I told the Dean I was not paying the money, and contacted a lawyer.I was able to finish, and the money was waved.