Brown Mackie College - Class Action Lawsuit Against Brown Mackie

Update added by user Jan 16, 2015

Ok were getting started i have to get in touch with some particular people that the attorney wants to speak to personally and then everyone and then we file.

Update added by user Sep 13, 2014

Hello

I am still receiving your emails, I'm sure you know in order to be a class action suit we have to have a class.I believe we are close to reaching that point.

I am going to be requesting help from some of the people soon, And update Our attorney accordingly.

Please continue to email me.YOU MUST INCLUDE YOUR CAMPUS, YOUR SITUATION, AND CONTACT INFORMATION**** if you do not include this information their is nothing i can do to help you.

Thanks

Update added by user Nov 25, 2013

Hello

I'm updating you all letting you know that I am still receiving your emails. Please continue to send me your emails with your contact information and a description of your situation. I have received that wasn't a female and the more clients we have the better off we are. Please continue send your email also I'm going to be meeting with our attorney before the holidays to discuss when we will be moving forward. I have not forgotten about you and we will get your money back. I will try to get in contact would you guys be an email before the end of the year.

Thanks

Update added by user Mar 11, 2013

Hello

I am still receiving emails from all of you and want to thank you.There are so many of us that have been taken advantage of and i want to let you know i have not forgotten and am still working with our attorney and formulating plans on how to proceed.

given the volume of emails and information that pours in weekly there is a mountain of information to review also the emails we receive are from all over the nation and require the assistance of multiple firms in different states. More recently i have been contact by a few employees who have offered their assistance in bringing justice to the individuals and families who have been taken advantage of. Please continue to send me emails * WITH CONTACT INFORMATION, AND A "DETAILED" DESCRIPTION OF YOUR SITUATION* I would also like to remind you that this is not going to be an overnight process and is going to a considerable amount of time before this case is filed. I have received information from former dean's, directors of admissions, financial aid advisors,professors, and other employees as well as many students.

I have not forgotten about any of you and continue to work to help all of us in getting compensation for our time wasted, or money spent, and for being taken advantage of and used.

Please continue to send me your information given the amount of emails received i am not able to reply to all of you individually but your information is stored and forwarded to the attorneys office for review.Thank you i will continue to update as we move forward.

Update added by user Jun 28, 2012

Many of you have commented on this thread.Thank you this offers hope to the thousands of individual\'s and families, that have been robbed of there time, finances, and education.

Please continue to post your comments, and updates so others will know they are not alone. AFTER YOUR POST EMAIL YOUR DESCRIPTION, AND CAMPUS INFORMATION. This is the easiest way for me to process the massive amount of emails i receive daily.

IF YOU DO NOT EMAIL ME PLEASE INCLUDE YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS IN YOUR DESCRIPTION.I will review your posts whenever possible and contact you via email with confidential updates, and conference times, contact information, and if needed request further documentation.

Update added by user Jun 28, 2012

I am in the process of setting up a conference with our attorney in a central location, Where all potential clients may have the opportunity to meet myself and the attorney representing us in this case. This will give us all the opportunity to submit our information personally and provide detailed deposition\'s of our situation in person. Please continue to email me your campus information and a detailed description of your situation so that i may forward it to our attorney. i will keep you posted on the status of this conference.

You are not alone

Ryan Brasard

Update added by user Jun 28, 2012

Sorry it has been so long since i have updated. This support we have received from all around the united states has been over whelming. We are postponing the suite temporary due to the constant additions to our case. We have everything prepared and are ready to file when necessary. Please continue to contact me via email through Ryan.Brassard@yahoo.com. Please provide Campus information and a detailed description of your incident. Although i might not respond immediately your letters please note that they are immediately forwarded to our para-legal assigned to handle the case.

Update added by user Mar 30, 2012

* Quick update * Tom Connick is now our attorney The support for this suite continues to pour in so we are delaying it, in order to accommodate new arrivals. Our magic number is 5,000. I have not forgotten about you and i am working diligently to make sure our case is bullet proof. Please continue to contact me, I will update further in detail when i have the time.

Update added by user Feb 16, 2012

UPDATE: Today is the day i have traveled to Cleveland, OH to meet with Mr.Connick.

I will meet with him at 10:00 a.m. Est. There are some of you that i still need contact information from. There is still more time if you wish to join.

Please send your contact information to me at Ryan.Brassard@yahoo.com. Also this lawsuit is open to any individual in any state.

Now is the time for your voice to be heard.I will update you all via email some time this week.

Update added by user Feb 08, 2012

Thank You all! I will be Heading to Cleveland, Ohio to meet

Mr. Connick On Thursday, February, 16th. Thank you for responding to this Class action. I have had many people interested. I have a feeling the end of February filing date may take a little longer due to the large turnout. It\'s not over yet!! So anyone who want\'s to join let me know. Thank you for your patience.

Very truly yours

Update added by user Jan 27, 2012

Thank You for your interest in this lawsuit. I have found an attorney who is interested in the case and intends to file in February. I will need those detailed description\'s of your situations with Brown Mackie ASAP. Also as much contact information as you feel comfortable giving out so that he may contact you. I haven\'t forgot any of you and this is a big step we will all take together. Here is the letter from (if you so choose) our attorney. I will be a representative for all of you ( The Class Representative, in Class Action ) through the court process. Please get back with me immediately. Or Thomas J. Connick, Let him know you are contacting him in on behalf of Ryan Brassard about the Claims Against Brown-Mackie. tconnick@dctblaw.com

Sincerley

January 27, 2012

VIA EMAIL: ryan.brassard@yahoo.com

Attention: Ryan Brassard

Re: In re Claims Against Brown-Mackie

Dear Ryan:

As a follow-up to our telephone conversation a few weeks ago, I would like to get together with you and your group of current and/or former Brown-Mackie students that have expressed an interest in joining the class action lawsuit I will be filing shortly.

In that regard, I will need a list of the names of those interested in joining the suit, their addresses and preferably email addresses. I will also need a copy of the agreement they signed with Brown-Mackie. And, finally, I will need a brief synopsis of what their experience was with Brown-Mackie.

I am also still very interested in speaking with any of those contacts at Brown-Mackie that you identified in our conversation.

It is my desire to get this matter filed within the next month. Please advise if you and your colleagues are still interested, and if so, please forward me the above requested information.

Very truly Yours,

Very truly Yours,

/s/ Thomas Connick

Thomas J. Connick

Update added by user Jan 19, 2012

I have been in contact with several attorneys. One attorney in particular sounds promising. He would like to file by the end of February. I am in the process of getting his information sent out to everyone. I need anyone who is interested in joining to send me an in depth description of there experience with Brown Mackie, and contact information to my email. Ryan.Brassard@yahoo.com so that i may forward it to the attorney. I will update everyone as soon as possible. Thank you for your patience i have not forgotten.

Original review posted by user Nov 20, 2011

Hello my name is Ryan Brassard i was a student at Brown Mackie for 3 years. You are not the only one who has been duped by this school and there practices. I left Brown Mackie 6 months ago and am currently organizing a class action lawsuit. I am going to schedule an appointment with my friend and attorney on Monday. I have talked to several former students and they are also willing to join. I knew many people in the school who were taken advantage of being an accreditation issue, Mismanagement of funds, or giving students A's on failed reports so they can keep the "minimum students required" in there class so the school may receive funding, and status. I could go on and on. I intend to go to the campus where i am always warmly welcomed and talk to some students and get some papers put out under the radar at the school so many other victims may have the opportunity for there voice to be heard. i will gladly go into detail if you are interested. Please contact me at your earliest convenience.

You are not alone

Helpful? 19 Yes 19 6 No 6
Had the same issue 11 Yes 11
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Feb 23 #1116774

I need a contact person

Feb 05 #1107100

I need a contact person for this lawsuit??

Jan 19 #1097508

Is it too late too join. My daughter went to the OKC campus. They got federal money from us and student loans. Her 2 yr degree ended up costing $35000. No way is this right!!!

Patricia

Jan 19 #1097509 Mooreland, Oklahoma

sorry, email is tpcsk4@pldi.net

Dec 11, 2015 #1077045

I was a student at Brown Mackie college from 2007 to 2012 was dropped in 2012 where I was going for my bachelor degree I was told that I have reapply and was charged again for the same classes.

Dec 08, 2015 #1075883

C Robinson I was a student at BMC of Fort Wayne IN 2008
did the same thing to me they destroy my credit if its not to late I want in on the lawsuit
robinson_chenetta@yahoo.com

Dec 07, 2015 #1075243

I was a student at BMC of south bend from 2007 to 2009 and I have my AS in Criminal Justice. They told me that they would file my GI bill for me and never did. They lost my FASA 3 times... That should have been a warning to me but ignored it as this school best fit my hours due to my work. This cause me to lose 16,000 in funding. Not many places, I found out, would take people that earned degrees from this school.

Nov 23, 2015 #1068629

I was a student of Brown Mackie College. I graduated in July 2014 with my Associates in Applied Business major in Paralegal. However it seems no law firms have been interested in hiring me. It was a passion for me to have a career in the Legal world haven't got the chance to pursue or apply my degree anywhere as far as that goes.. diokhanebrandy08@yahoo

Nov 23, 2015 #1068446

Hello, Brown Mackie College in Atlanta , G.A. was suppose to change my life for the good .I was told after a year of being in school I was in the wrong field. Sadly I didn't want to give up so I stayed to give it a try because maybe I could change my mind on my job field. They should've told me they didn't have my major at this school at the beginning and maybe I would be in my field instead of working at the same job I was at when I went to this school.
Email info: wendipg1@gmail.com

Nov 19, 2015 #1066398

The canton branch in ohio would schedule me for first month class then all of a sudden i would have any classes for the next two months, always keep the money they used we end up using almost all my loans before i walked out i was retaking classes that i had took through them before and when i asked why they were like because that's all we can give you right now i was like don't think so I'm done

A.Maule

Nov 18, 2015 #1065619 La Porte, Indiana

How do I get in on this lawsuit. I went to school for less than 6 months but some how owe almost 10,000 to salle mae, Please I need some help getting information. maolab69@yahoo.com

Nov 20, 2015 #1067007

the Brown Mackie in Michigan city, In. did the same thing to me I want in on the lawsuit to this has ruined my credit. contact me at thomasferrell809@yahoo.com

Nov 17, 2015 #1065047

Do you have a lawyer for ohio

Sep 24, 2015 #1038585

I can be reached at stephanies82770@yahoo.com they are a for profit school that beats people out their money and their credits transfer no where they could have at least offered me a general degree in something!!!

Stephanie

Sep 24, 2015 #1038583 Gary, Indiana

Is It to late to join this lawsuit I completed all my classes My GPA was like 3.8 they used the majority of my financial aide and when I finished my two years they had no where to send me for my externship for Surgical Technology because they failed to inform us that they the school were accredited but they were working on the accreditation for the surg tech program therefore it was a total los to me and a waste of time.

Sep 18, 2015 #1035418

Lets get this ball rolling I have done quite a bit of foot work. Feel free to contact me so that we can share information. I have an attorney and have reached out to the right people TO get our case MOVING. We need to stick together!!!!!
Hello There All-
ALL CURRENT AND PREVIOUS BROWN MACKIE STUDENTS, PLEASE INBOX ME ON FB. (LAREE MAYO) FOR CLASS ACTION DETAILS or Send me an email with your "Story" to Lareemckinney@yahoo.com. COME JOIN THE MANY OTHER STUDENTS AT VARIOUS BROWN MACKIE COLLEGES, WHO ARE ELIGIBLE FOR DAMAGES because of increased predatory lending, fraudulent title IV claims and deceptive recruiting practices against prospective and current Brown Mackie students. In addition, You HAVE THOUSANDS IN STUDENT LOANS DEBT FOR A DEGREE THAT IS NOT ACCREDITED ANYWHERE IN THE U.S.. Its USELESS.!!!!!!

Sep 18, 2015 #1035413

ALL CURRENT AND PREVIOUS BROWN MACKIE STUDENTS INBOX ME ON FB. (LAREE MAYO) FOR CLASS ACTION DETAILS. COME JOIN THE MANY OTHER STUDENTS AT VARIOUS BROWN MACKIE COLLEGES, WHO HAVE BEEN DEFRAUDED, PREYED UPON AND HAVE THOUSANDS IN STUDENT LOANS FOR A DEGREE THATS WORTHLESSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

barbi

Nov 16, 2015 #1064801 Lawrenceburg, Indiana

student there in 2010 to 2013, hated it! was in the program where every month different subject. if you are still following this my email is hallbl62@hotmail.com...

Aug 31, 2015 #1027961

Please keep us inform

Aug 31, 2015 #1027787

I sent an email about my issue hope I'm not too late to join.

1-20 of 95 comments

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.