Brown Mackie College - Brown Mackie Sucks!!! Instructors are awesome!!
Yeah, I just wanted to say among all of the other millions of pissed off individuals, that I also am attending Brown Mackie in Akron and yes they do rip you off!!First off it started where it seemed like a great opportunity and the commercials said that you can pick your own classes, day or night, they work with your schedule and that clinicals would only be so far from the school...and that it is affordable...well got news for everyone, they are not!
First I went to sign the papers and they didn't even require you to have a pre-req test to even get into the school, and they rush you through the paperwork and financial aid and didn't even give you a chance to read it, hence the small print they don't want you to see...and don't even explain everything to you...then say oh it's going to be around 2-300 dollars a month..."every student has a payment" and then raise tuition on you every 3 months...which is absolutely ridiculous..!! Oh and the raise it again without telling anyone until the last minute...what started out as a $15,000 school ended up being $29,000 even after all of my financial aid was maxed out and my grants were maxed out only covered $9000 for the whole time of me being there. I am very disappointed in this school...Now as of October 2010, our tuition has increased from $29,000 to an estimated $38-40,000. This is outrageous!!!
Also, if you don't make a payment, they threaten to kick you out!! Isn't that why we are all in school to begin with? We are all here to get careers and make something out of ourselves...and to make money not be in debt by so much money that the first 10-15 years you are flat *** broke!?
I have sent letters and an email to the White House but of course I will never hear anything...I have highly debated on calling Fox * or Channel 19 or someone who can crack this case of fraud and being ripped off...now since this school costs so much and they ripped me off, I am highly doubting that I can go back to school for the actual degree that I want, not to mention trying to find an actual real college or university that will take my credits...The instructors are awesome, just the school is full of lies and is a rip-off...I wish I had never went to this school...Now I have to figure out what to do...does anyone know of a number to call or something we all can do to get these profit schools down?I appreciate everyone's input...129a7550 review #225464
You may also like
- "Please read my blog and watch my 1 hour documentary at www.theamericanawakening.org The student loan debt in this country is over $900 billion dollars. THIS IS WHY! I could have..."
- "The minute I got off the plane, got picked up in an overstuffed van and taken to a motel for orientation with the other suckers, fed cheap snacks and juice..."
- "My list of complaints against DeVry/Keller is long but undistinguished. First and foremost is the fact that while at DeVry University, I was told by DeVry representatives, I..."
- "Earlier this year I have hired David Grgurich of The Home Handyman Co located in Concord, Ohio, to install two security storm doors in my place. Mr Grgurich suggested..."
- "I contracted this company to ship my SUV to overseas for a fee. On delivery the car has two broken door handles, and a broken spoiler panel. When I confronted..."
- "Horrible service ripped out one window before they even checked if they had that window.Which they didn't so they put up a piece of plywood where the window was and..."
- "There was negligence by one of the babysitters at la petite academy in 798 E. J St San Diego ca .. She was taking care of only 3 kids with..."
- "Saturday, my mother and I decided to try the Smart Styles salon in Walmart in Mobile, AL on the beltline. We’ll never do that again. They over charged..."
- "Susie at Drew street is cold and extremely rude. Rat droppings everywhere and my items were damaged. She got very defensive..."